Quarantine day 38




Today is going to be one of "those days," I think.

I haven't been sleeping well the past few weeks. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't seem to fall asleep again. If I do, it's sporadic. So I end up getting possibly five, broken, hours of sleep. Then the next day is pretty much a blur, because I'm so tired.

Last night was one of those nights.

I'm pretty sure it's just that there's so much crap going on, my mind won't shut off enough for a deep sleep.
This morning, I also woke up with a headache, that has only gotten worse in the last few hours. The headache could be caused by one of two things:

Just plain old weather and pressure. I'm usually talking here about the snow we get, but today we may have record breaking warmth. The weather rollercoaster continues.

But what I really feel is the cause of my lovely headache today, is the pain in my jaw!

You see, our lovely Baby Finn is growing like a weed, and he's only nine months old, but is already bigger than Brodee. On top of that, Finn is still full of puppy hyperness. That usually leads to me getting injured in some way.

As happened yesterday.

I was kneeling down in the kitchen petting Finn, Steve was in the living room. All was calm, before Finn decided that he wanted to look up at me. In true Finn fashion, when he looked up, he brought his whole head up fast and sudden. My chin was in the way.
                                            CLACK!
My teeth smashed together with such force that I saw a flash of light. And I felt the pain. Steve looked up and asked what that noise was. I told him it was my teeth.
But more than my teeth, something had happened to my jaw. The left side was and is very tender and I can't hyper-extend it. I don't know what happened to it.
I was hoping it was going to be better today, and it is better, but it still hurts. And so the throbbing in my jaw is most likely causing the throbbing in my head.
Thanks, Finn!

Stay safe. Stay inside. 💓

Comments

  1. I love when you write about your boys, Pol. You are an amazing writer, my friend💜. I hope you get better soon. Your baby is really strong!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one