Quarantine day 29


It's day 29. I won't be talking about a book today because this will be a relatively short blog again. Just want to explain yesterday.

We had a scare.

I didn't sleep well the night before, and woke feeling way off. As the morning progressed, it got worse. My throat was scratchy, and I had a headache, and of course I had a fever, which was the last thing I wanted.
Initially we just figured it was allergies. The weather here had been a rollercoaster from 70's and 60's one day to snowing the next. Yesterday we had rain all day and thunderstorms in the evening.

As the day went on, the fear grew when I my fever reached 100.1!

Thankfully, after a few naps, some Dayquil and Steve taking care of everything for the day, I was feeling better by bedtime. This morning I woke up feeling 90% better.

It was just allergies. A severe attack of them, but allergies nonetheless. And it's a good thing, too. How pissed off do you think I would have been if we just sat inside for a month, only going to the store for food runs when we had to, wore masks every time, washed our hands a million times a day, just to get the virus anyway?

Whew!

I say 90% better because, of course we're having rain today and tomorrow, and my head is a bit woozy. But I'll take it to what it was yesterday.

So, tomorrow I'll get back to the books. By the way, the picture is my girlfriend Daisy eating with a visiting squirrel. I miss her so. 😔

Stay safe. Stay inside. ❤

Comments

  1. We all miss Daisy so much. Thank you for being here. We will get through this. Take care. You are loved💜.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one