Quarantine day 18


It's 5:12 in the evening, and I almost forgot to do my blog! Everything seems to be running together, I can't remember what I did one day from the next.
What did I do today? I worked out, I play Odyssey, I walked Finn, cleaned the bathrooms, and watched a few episodes of West Wing with Steve and we just watched an episode of Game of Thrones.
I have to say, I think I have the best quarantine partner around. I'm reminded again and again how lucky I am.

On the positive side of quarantining, it seems to be working.

But again, people need to not get complacent and loosen up. And people need to wear masks when they're asked to! Enough of this, "Well, I don't feel sick, so I don't need a mask." People can carry it and not show symptoms and still pass it on. We have to stop this now so it doesn't just linger for months and months. That will be really scary when the economy begins to crumble.

STAY INSIDE. WEAR YOUR MASKS IF YOU HAVE TO GO OUT.

This is a team effort. Stay safe. 💓

Comments

  1. I look at your baby's face and feel everything is going to be okay. I am glad to know you did a lot of things and had a good day with Steve and the boys. It's 3 am here. I couldn't sleep and decided to look for your blog. I got online earlier and didn't find it. Thank you for being here. You are loved, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one