Just a quick hello-

As I sit here waiting to begin my work day, I wanted to just say a quick hello. As you can tell by the lack of a picture, I'm on my iPad, my new best friend. I never thought I would love the iPad as much as I do, but I do. I'm sill learning all the ins and outs, but I'm getting there. Things have been pretty much going in a steady forward motion for me. Steve is finally felling better, which always eases my mind tremendously. Book sales have been great. Work has been not as horrible as it usually is, so that's a nice change. And Buster, well, he's still his cute adorable self. The weather here in Austin has begun to slowly feel more like Texas weather; that is to say, it's getting hot as shit. I told myself, this year I would try and not get as stressed about the weather as I did last summer. I just have to keep it in my head that there is nothing I can do about it, and my time here gets shorter and shorter with each day that passes. Oh how I can't wait to get to the mountain. In time. In time. Hope everyone has a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one