What's to come?



 I try every morning to be positive, but every morning seems more and more difficult to do that. 

Yesterday Steve and I had to run a few errands, which meant going into two or three different stores. Normally that would have been fun. But by the time we were almost done with the last errand, my nerves were frayed. 

As we shopped at our last errand in the grocery store for a few things, including chicken fajita meat for dinner, I tried to be as calm as possible. Even when I asked one of the clerks were chicken fajita meat is and he replied, "Refrigerated?" I was nice enough to simply pause a moment and say, "It's chicken," instead of what I wanted to say which was, "No, dumbass, give me the room temperature meat, instead!"

We never found the meat and ended up grabbing a pizza. 😡

Finally, we got back home where we were safe and sound. But the day set the mood for the remainder of the evening.

I try not to worry about what's to come, but reports of the upcoming fall and winter are bleak. And they don't have to be so bleak. The reason is the all the people who are refusing to help battle this virus and wear a mask. They all claim it violates their rights as Americans to be forced to wear one. I've never been more ashamed to be an American than I am right now. I've never felt less patriotic. 

Having rights doesn't give you the right to endanger others.

For those of you how have a brain, stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one