Not sure what to do

 


Well, I see that each of my blog posts gets fewer and fewer views. This is exactly why I didn't keep up with my blog for all these years: lack of interest.

It's very difficult to deal with feelings of insecurity over and over again. To be made to feel that your boring and not worth the time. But I'm supposed to push through and keep on going. But for what? So I can waste time, only to see some teenager make millions on YouTube because they post dumb videos?

Everything is backwards. People who bust their ass get nothing, while those who sit around get rewarded.

I don't know what I can do to make my blog posts more appealing. I've tried not to focus too much on all the negativity that is going on in the world, but it's difficult when that's all I see. I didn't wake up in a bad mood this morning. It was a pretty nice morning, even had a great workout. But I can't avoid seeing bit and pieces of news on TV and social media that just keep pounding it into my head that we're all in a shit load of trouble.

This virus isn't going anywhere because there are too many ignorant people acting as if it's not real. Too many idiots in college throwing huge parties. Too many anti-mask protesters. Too many schools are opening. On top of it all the orange Klan leader in the White House encourages it all. Of course he won't catch the virus because Satan is immune. 

Blogs are supposed to be a person's thoughts and feelings and insights. But when darkness surrounds so many of those, everything becomes more difficult.

Oh, well. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one