Twilight-like success

 

It's no secret to anyone who knows me knows what a fan I am of the Twilight books. I had recently did a post about the newest installment, Midnight Sun. That book sold a million copies in the first week!  What it must feel like to have the kind of success. Stephanie Meyer and JK Rowling have created amazing franchises with their books.


I dream one day of having Twilight-like success. I dream of it happening with my Serpenteens series. The Twilight series was actually a huge inspiration when I was creating Serpenteens. The teenage siblings with superhuman powers. The bond between them. I mentioned in an earlier post that Brodee, the muscle-bound homeless member of the family, was influenced by Emmett in Twilight.

I can't imagine a more perfect time for people to discover the group of teenagers who are trying to save the planet one horrific storm after another. At a time when our planet needs help more than ever, and more focus needs to be drawn to it.

Kody, Talan, Lana, Kurt, and Brodee--one day those names will be as familiar to people as Edward, Alice, Rosalie, Jasper, and Emmett. 

One day, with your help. Have you met the Serpenteens? If not, now's your chance. Which one will be your favorite? Lana, the tough girl with a secret who can control flood waters, or perhaps Kurt, the adorable country kid who loves to wrestle tornadoes.

Meet the Serpenteens on Amazon! And don't forget to mention the series to at least one person today. 

Thank you!

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

  1. 💖 You are so loved, my friend! You are such an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one