A 2nd place I never expected

 


At least one bit of good news in 2020, Luthor came in 2nd place in the Legaia Books contest!

I found out yesterday, and to be perfectly honest, no amount of positive thinking could squash that little voice in the back of my mind that was whispering, "You didn't win." Even when I saw the email, as I opened it I had that feeling of, Okay, let's see who did win. And when I saw Luthor in the 2nd place slot, there was a moment of holy shit! I had to look it over again to be sure I wasn't missing anything, and that I was seeing what I was seeing.

Nope, it was really true.

I have to say, it's an ego booster. One I really needed. It's that little bit of gas in a tank that was almost empty.

Thank you to anyone who voted for Luthor, or even to those who  have simply read it. You know how dear this book is to me, and I owe any and all future success to you and your support.

If you haven't yet read Luthor's heart-wrenching tale, Check it out HERE on Amazon.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓 

Comments

  1. 💜Oh, Pol! What an amazing book! I love Luthor so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one