Night and day




Yesterday I woke with a horrible headache that lasted on and off throughout the day and into the evening.

This morning, however, I woke up feeling as if nothing had happened. That being said, I can feel a slight pressure beginning to build, because of the lingering smoke, but if yesterday was at a level 10 on the pain scale, right now it's at a 1. We're expecting a cold front in a few days that will lower temps and blow the smoke away, so hopefully that number will be a 0 before long.

We did manage to go and get our flu shots yesterday, and the wait wasn't that stressful. There were only a few people who showed up after us, and we were in and out in about half an hour. It's nice to have peace of mind that we got the shot. I can't wait for the day when we can go get the shot for Covid-19.

Other than tending to my head the past few days, not much has been going on around the apartment (I feel weird calling it "home" because it's not. It's an apartment. We'll get a home again soon enough). Steve and I have been trying to keep ourselves entertained. Steve is going to start painting again, which is so cool. Being off work, he has started doing the things he never had the time or energy to do before. We just have to make sure he can continue to not work. 

That means I have to sell a lot more books!

Goal for 2021: Keep Steve from having to go back to work.

You know I can't do that without help from all of you. So, anyone who is reading this right now, please take a moment to click the AMAZON link to get to my author page. Please check out all of my books and see if there is one you haven't read. 

Also, if those of you are interested in something a little more erotic (well, a lot more), click HERE to see my erotica series, the D' Angelo Harris Chronicles, published under my pseudonym, Rick Pearson. (Note: these books are extremely sexually explicit.)

And don't forget to mention me or my books to at least one person today.

Thank you so much! 

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

  1. 💜Hey! I love this post so much! Of course I won't forget to tell my friends about your amazing books! Thank you so much for being here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💜Hey! I love this post so much! Of course I won't forget to tell my friends about your amazing books! Thank you so much for being here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one