Just getting through it

 


Well, it's another day. I haven't been as diligent with my blog lately, only because not very much has happened with us lately, since all we do is hang out at the apartment. I didn't want to come on here and just complain again, in fear of this blog becoming the bitch center for people who refused to wear a mask and tRump supporters (which are kind of the same thing).

Steve and I have fallen back in to our earlier quarantine routine now that he is home full time again. Due to recent turn of events, we will remain in our apartment (on the third floor!) for another year, or until I get that huge breakthrough and a movie deal, whichever comes first. 😏

I did get the new Twilight book, Midnight Sun. I loved it, as I figured I would. It was the original story told through Edward's eyes, and it really opened up so much to the the story. So many questions were answered and even more fun information was added to how the Cullens live.

And I had forgotten how big and hunky Emmett was, too. 💓

Inside secret: Brodee, from my Serpenteens series was loosely based on Emmett. Both big, sweet, loveable guys.

I can't help but feel a bit of jealousy over huge successful book like that. I know it's stupid, but I can't help it. Midnight Sun is literally the #1 book on the bestseller's list. How I dream of getting in the top ten.

One day . . .

Until then, don't forget to mention my books to at least one person today.

Thank you!

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

  1. 💜 Thank you for being here. Your stories make me feel so good. You are loved, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one