Not a great start

 



My day started at 3:45 this morning when I woke up with yet another excruciating headache. Of course, no matter how much I don't want it to, this will set the tone for the rest of the day.

I had intended to work out this morning, but couldn't do that. I was going to work on notes and edits for my books, but I couldn't do that, either. It's taking all can to type correctly here. I don't want to watch TV because it's all the morning news, and that will only bring me down further.

There's no much I can do about the situation, with all the fires around us, the smoke isn't going anywhere any time soon. So, in this 95 degree heat, we'll try to run the AC as little as possible as to not suck in any of the smoke from outside.

Good times.

We're also going to Walgreens today to get a flu shot. They say be prepared to wait about 45 minutes. Great. My anxiety level should be wonderful by the time we get done.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

  1. I just want to remind you that you are loved💜. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to remind you that you are loved💜. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one