Vision of success



We're big proponents of putting things out into the universe and manifesting them to life.  I often spend time envisioning what success would look like for me. One day I won't have to envision it, I'll just have to open my eyes.
But until then . . .

The main focus of my success is to provide us with financial stability so Steve wouldn't have to work. With success I see many of my titles in the top ten rankings. It wouldn't take long before a movie studio or two take notice. I see Luthor and the Serpenteens series hitting first. Steve and I would of course be invited to the sets during filming.

I see success as a time when people recognize the name Pol McShane. When someone says Dean Koontz, you don't ask, "Who's that?" Stephen King-"Who?" 
No, people know those names. Even if they don't' read their books, they've heard of the authors. One day they'll know Pol McShane.
I can't wait for the time when Steve and I are out at a restaurant (one day we'll be able to eat out again), and someone comes up and says the words I've been waiting to hear for years: "Excuse me, are you Pol McShane?"

One day . . . One day soon. 

That's why I can't stay away from writing, because I'm far from done. Wait until you see what's next! 🍀

Don't forget my Amazon page to see what I've done so far. And mention me to at least one person today.

Thank you!

Stay safe. Mask up. 💓

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one