Just keep on going



I want to thank everyone who relayed their well wishes for Steve. He is doing much better, still fighting the fatigue  that comes with Covid19, but he's getting there.

We had a bit of a scare yesterday when I woke up with a headache and scratchy throat. We were praying that it was just allergies. I spent the day taking my temperature and trying to prepare myself for being quarantined in the bedroom for ten days, and prepare Steve for taking care of the dogs and doing everything else on his own.
Thankfully, as evening came on, my throat felt better. It was allergies, and I woke up this morning feeling fine.

I hate living like this. I'm sure many do, but I really hate it! I hate the feeling of dread that pops up at any time during the day. I hate being afraid to go anywhere. I hate being afraid to touch anything if I do go anywhere. I hate that Steve had quit his job in order to stay safe.

What I hate the most is, the ignorant people who are protesting about wearing a fucking mask. Their lives are so empty that they have nothing else to bitch about except the one thing that could help us get a hold of this horrible virus. If EVERYONE wore a mask, they say we could get on top of it.
But there are too many stupid people in the world who have to make it about them.
Sadly, we've had to distance ourselves from a few people who we thought were friends. But when the shit hit the fan, we saw their true colors, and don't want people like that in our lives.

So, what do we do? I  guess just keep going. I'll keep trying to do this blog, in hope people will read it. I'll keep on writing, in hope my books will sell like hotcakes. We'll try and stay home as much as possible, in hope of staying healthy.

Hope.

It's a rare commodity these days.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one