Gone With the Wind



So, it took me many years, but the other day Steve and I watched Gone With the Wind. I had never seen the movie, but obviously had heard about it for years. We purchased the Blu-ray version a few weeks back, and waited for the right afternoon to spend three hours watching it.

So, what did I think about one of the most famous movies in history? I hated it.
I hated it because of the lead character, Scarlett. She was just a whining, conniving, mean person. There was no way I could feel any empathy for her when things went badly.

For me, if you don't like the lead character, then the entire book or movie or television show is ruined. That's what happened here. But at least I can now say that I have seen Gone With the Wind.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect other. 💓

Pol's Amazon page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one