Time for the DMV



Today I have an appointment for the Department of Motor Vehicles to get the plates for my car and to renew my driver's license, that expires in four days. 

We made an appointment online over a week ago, and I have been anxious about it ever since, simply because it calls for going to a public office and waiting around with others. Steve and I had tried to go by a couple of weeks ago to take care of this, but there was a line going around the corner, and I knew there was no way I was going to be standing in that.

Thankfully, we were able to make an appointment and fingers crossed there won't be much waiting around.

Again this raises my anger level when I see idiots like pastors and tRump supporters speaking out over wearing masks. They are arguing about their rights, and I'm anxious for a week about going to a public office. It's so crazy. 

Those idiots that are fighting the masks, don't know anyone who has gotten the virus. If they did, they would just as scared as the rest of us. I thank God every day that Steve didn't have to be hospitalized. But each time I turn in the news, there is some heartbreaking story about someone losing a loved one they never had the chance to say goodbye to.

I wish their ignorance would turn to compassion. I wish they would care for others half as much as they care about themselves.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

  1. It's so hard. Thank you so much for being here. I am so glad Steve is doing well. We will survive, my friend. You are loved💜.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard. Thank you so much for being here. I am so glad Steve is doing well. We will survive, my friend. You are loved💜.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one