Missed a few days



I guess I missed a day or two lately with this blog. I haven't been sleeping well lately. Not that that's much of a surprise. But with the lack of sleep, very little else gets done. Which also leads to very long days while Steve's at work for 12 hours.

I've been trying to keep focused on writing and being as positive as I possibly can, but it's difficult. There are more than  10 million Covid cases worldwide, yet there are still so many idiots who don't think it's that bad, and they refuse to wear a mask. 

It makes you wonder, if this horrible virus was worse and people died every time, and that number of 10 million was dead, would people take it more seriously? Would they stop bitching about staying at home or wearing a mask when in public.

I can't seem to get on social media without feeling my chest get tighter and my anxiety and stress rise. It sucks, because I have to try and be on social media to sell books.

I want to try and look forward and say, "It's almost over," but it's not. We have at least five months until a vaccine is ready. And maybe not even then.

Anyway, I have been writing, which is a step in the right direction. But my writing sessions aren't half as productive as they used to be. But I'll keep trying to get through as best I can.

Please visit my Amazon page HERE. And don't forget to tell at least one person today about a Pol McShane book. Word of mouth! Thank you so much!

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. πŸ’“

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one