Tested



I had to finally go and get tested yesterday. I woke in the morning feeling okay, but as the hours passed, my throat got really scratchy and my head began to ache. This had happened a few mornings earlier and it passed, so I was sure it was simply allergies. But after Steve had been so sick, I could no longer just hope it's allergies.

So the testing process itself was easy, go get signed in, and then wait in your car until they call you. I waited about ten minutes. When I went in to the exam room, a nurse took my temperature and then gave me some pamphlets to look over. The doctor came in a few minutes later. I was apprehensive about the way the tests were done, and I was hoping it wouldn't be as bad as it looked.

It was.

I don't want to put anyone off of getting tested if you need to, but for me, it was awful. As you can see in the diagram, a Q-Tip is shoved up your nose and rolled around for ten seconds. It was the longest ten seconds of my life.

At home the rest of the day, my sore throat came and went, my headache remained. We got a few rain showers and that helped a bit. This morning I woke up feeling fine.

Of course, the test results won't be back for TEN days!!! 

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Don't forget to tell at least one person today about a Pol McShane book! Here is my Amazon page.
Thank you!

Stay safe. Mask up. 💓

Comments

  1. Hoping you feel better soon Pol! Saying a prayer that it is negative but if not, that it is at least allows you to recover at home. Keep us updated as you can

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one