Getting back into a groove

With the Colorado trip behind us, it's time for me to get back into the groove of things.  And I'm doing just that. 
Life had gotten a bit jumbled with all that the publication and release and marketing of Luthor entailed.  But while the book marketing and sales continue, things have quieted into a more managable rythym.

I've completed The Rise of the Son (the sequel to Blue Moon) and now it is in the hands of Steve, and after that another trusted friend, who will give the final comments of what works, what doesn't, and what may need to be added. 
Until then-I write.

I am already working on my next book, Inanimate Objects.  I won't go into too much detail about the content right now, there will be plenty of time later.  But it, like The Rise of the Son, will also be released as an eBook. 

With the popularity and success of eBook publishing growing with each passing week, it has given me new vigor where my writing carreer is concerned.  Whereas before I wrote with the hopes that my work would someday be picked up by a publisher, only to become frustrated with the process of query letters and the inevitable rejections, I now write with the knowledge that I will publish my own work and take hold of my future.

The Rise of the Son, Inanimate Objects, and several other books have, for the most part, been completed and merely sat waiting (as Luthor had).  Now, it's time for the world to see what I've been working on for the past twenty-some-odd years. 

I am re-working all the books, giving them a polish with knowledge and new skills I've learned since their creation.  And in doing so, I am getting back into a pattern of writing like I used to.  With a slightly new pep in my step. 

The future is completely open, and I intend to make the most of it. 

So, get you Kindles and Nooks (they're all free to download, if you don't have the specific device) and get ready for some really fun and twisted reading!

Don't forget to stop by my site and see what's new in the Store. 
                                              www.polmcshane.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one