Saturday morning


It's Saturday morning. It's pretty early, of course. I'm sitting here waiting for Steve to wake up and head to an early meeting. Which sucks because he worked last night and has to get up early and then work again tonight. WHERE IS OUR LOTTERY???
It's already April 10th. I am hoping that the year flies by as with the following three. I'm trying hard no to constantly think about retiring and moving to Santa Fe, but it's almost impossible. It seems like every day there's something at work that irritates me. I don't know if I'm just getting grouchy as I get older or if I'm just psychologically done with it all and ready to move on.
I'm still working on the lion burning. It's been a killer so far, but I think it will be worth it in the end. I believe this one will be the most photo realistic one I've done. And that's what I've been striving for. I hope it works out.
Anyway, other than that, there hasn't been a whole lot of stuff going on. I'll try to look up some exciting world events to talk about the next time. Most of the shit that's happening is too depressing to talk about this early.
Well, be nice to each other.
Later-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one