Busy day


Holy shit I've been busy today! I woke up at 5:30, of course, and I couldn't go back to sleep because I kept thinking about all the things I had to do. So I got up and started my day.
I was at work by 6:40. I had to go in on Saturday because I offered to go in and do some touch-up painting in the office. So, I did that. I got done around 8-8:15 or so. Then I went to the gym on the way home. After that I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things because some friends are coming over to watch Avatar tonight.
Then, when I got home I had to work on the burning I'm doing for someone (obviously the picture is that burning). I still have a long way to go, but I'll get there. So, I worked with it until my arm started bothering me, then I did some laundry, then I vacuumed, then I dusted a bit, then I ran to the apartment office to get a new air filter, then I practiced the guitar.
Whew!
I just have to try and not do anything for the rest of the day until my friends get here or I'll fall asleep during the movie.
I'm just the kind of person who feels he has to be doing something, whatever it is. In some ways that's good, but it is tiring.
Other than that, not much is happening. Steve and I are planning a trip to Santa Fe the last week in June. We're gonna drive up. I can't wait.
I guess that's it for now.
Later-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one