Grrrrrr-frustration!

Aaaaaah! Patience is just not my thing!

Been trying to learn Paint Shop Pro X5 the past week and I know nothing more than when I started a week ago!
Yes, I've watched the tutorials and I've read the help guide (which wasn't very helpful, thank you).  But the problem with all the tutorials I've watched is that they aren't very good teaching tools.  They click this and click that, and magically make what they want to achieve happen, as if it's the easiest thing in the world.
But then I try to click this and click that and nothing happens.  Well, something happens, but it's not what's supposed to happen. 

Perhaps I'm just too old to try and learn something new.  Perhaps I will forever be dependent on graphic artists to help with covers and marketing materials. 
You see, that was my whole goal: to NOT be that dependent on them. 

But, I will continue to try the program and see what I can or can not learn.

Wish me luck.

Don't forget to have a look around the site and see if anything intrests you.
www.polmcshane.com

Thanks!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one