Pushing on-

Well it's snowing in Colorado today.  I always find it extremely hard to fight the green-eyed monster of jealousy during this time.  As many of you know, it is mine and Steve's goal to live in Colorado as soon as possible.

I was hoping to be able to buy out my last year of retirement with the City, and get there by 2014, but as reality is setting in, I am seeing that just may be an impossibility.  But I will do what I can to cut off as many months as possible.

So, until I can retire and we are able to move to our dream land, I will push on. 

I am still doing what I can to market Luthor.  I have been pushing Blue Moon, too, as well as The Rise of the Son.  I have also recently gotten all of the Johnny & Joey adventures on eBooks- The Magic Elevator, Back to the Elevator, Return to Animal Land, and the Button That Should Never, Ever, Ever Be Pushed.

I have completed Inanimate Objects, and it is going through a few reading sessions by several people for edits and critques.  That will also be published as an eBook in the first week of January, 2013.  I decided it would be best to wait until January, as I just don't feel comfortable publishing and marketing a book about the devil during the Christmas holidays.

I have begun my next book, Squish-Squash, and will be working my ass off on that for the next few months. 

With any luck, I will have enough books out, and will have created enough of a following, that when it is time to move, I will truely be able to spend my time writing.

I have a lot of work ahead of me, but it's all work for a great goal.  The light at the end of this tunnel is bright and welcoming.  (And at the moment, covered in snow! Grrr) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one