Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  I don't know why.  I'm not a very big eater.  And it's not like I enjoy cooking.  There's just something about it that I love.  Perhaps it's one of the things I'm most thankful for that makes it great: my husband, Steve.

I thank God every day that He gave Steve to me.  Yes, I thank God, because it was God Who brought Steve into my life more than twenty years ago.  And it's God Who keeps him there, too.

Steve makes Thanksgiving so special.  For years Steve and I have spent the majority of our Thanksgivings alone, just the two of us.  We get dressed up, and cook all day, and usually go see a movie or something.  Doesn't sound like much, but for us, it's special and fun.  And each year it simply gets better.

I am thankful for many things in my life.  I'm thankful we're both healthy and happy.  I'm thankful we're both employed.  I'm thankful we have a nice place to live.  I'm thankful for all my friends and fans.  But none of that would make any difference to me if it weren't for what I'm most thankful for: Steve.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one