Waiting-

I've never been very good at waiting.  I was born impatient.  I was probably born early, I don't know. 
I'm waiting for the hard copy of Luthor to show up at my door for my final approval.  It should be here any day.  Finally, after all these years, I will see my prized piece of work in print.

But waiting has never been my strong suit. 

On a sadder note; I'm also waiting to see what happens with my brother, Kevin, who's been sick lately.  I don't want to divulge too much of his personal health problems, but it's pretty serious.  I heard from my niece last night and it looks like he will need surgery.  So, we'll  wait to see what happens with that.
We'll need everyone's thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Other than playing the waiting game, I have been decompressing from my hard work with getting Luthor finished.  But I know that my down time is coming to a close and I need to get back to writing.  I need to finish the second installment of my young adult series. (I am currently waiting to hear back from a publisher on the first installment. Yeah, waiting.)
I will also have a lot of marketing work to do when Luthor finally does become available.   There will be a lot of creative marketing ideas I'll have to come up with to get it out to as many people as I possibly can.  I'll have to hit book fairs, conventions, and so forth.  It'll be a busy time.  But it will be a fun time, too.

For now . . . I wait.

Don't forget to watch the Luthor trailer on my website: www.polmcshane.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one