Day by day-

I haven't been doing much over the past few days.  Still working on the wood burning. 
It's been taking longer than usual because the piece of wood I'm using is giving me problems.  Different wood burns different ways.  This one is a round log-cut basswood.  The grain in the wood goes circular and that circular pattern causes the wood to burn differently in different sections. I could be going over adding a layer at one temperature and get to a point where that temp isn't hot enough and I have to adjust, but I have to be careful not to go too far where the new temp will be too hot.
The burning I'm doing is of a naked guy and I have two spots like that on this piece and they're on both his legs.  I should have been done a week ago. 

But it's okay,  it's been relaxing.  Just getting through day by day.

Still going back and forth with what I'm going to do with the Y/A series.  Some tell me not to change a thing. 

Ugh!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one