We finally did it-

Well we have finally joined thousands of others who have purchased an iPad and fallen in love. It took us a few years and we ended up getting the 2 instead of the 3 simply for economic reasons. But we're happy. I am currently writing this blog on my couch, which is great!!! However, I can't figure out why, for some reason, I can't upload a picture to my blog. It's probably something simple so I'll figure it out eventually. Hopefully there will be more blog entries since I don't have to be chained to my desk. And if I don't figure out the picture thing, you'll know every time I blog on my iPad because there won't be a picture. :) I am currently fighting buyer's remorse slightly, though. I'm sure it will pass. Okay, that's it for now. Hope everyone has a great Easter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one