Figuring out a pattern-

It seems that each day that passes I get more and more things added to the list of things I need to do.  I have so many goals in mind, yet I keep adding more.  It's just that there are so many opportunities out there, it's a matter of getting my grubby little hands on them.  And it's a matter of figuring out a way to get my grubby little hands on them. 

My ever-growing list of plans would be so much easier to accomplish if I didn't have to waste 9 hours a day at my day job.  If I were able to devote all my time to my writing, things would blossom like a flower on the first day of Spring.
But, alas, I have to continue working my day job.  At least for now.  So, while that obstacle is there, I will simply have to come up with a good enough pattern to get all my projects done around it. 

Sales for Luthor have been going well, and I want to thank everyone who has purchased a copy so far.  Obviously most of my immediate projects surround Luthor, but there are so many other things that need to get done aside from that. 

My mind is a jumbled mess right now, I'm finding it hard to make any sense writing this post without sounding like I'm rambling.  As I write about the things that need doing, I find myself remembering things that I haven't done that I had forgotten about. 
It's a vicious cycle.

But I know the day will come when I will look back at this time and try to recall what was so difficult about it all.  The day will come, as Steve, Buster, and I sit on our porch in the mountains of Colorado, and we'll reflect and be ever so grateful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one