A quiet day at home taking care of my baby-

My sweet hubby isn't feeling well.  It seems everyone at his place of business is sick and, try as he could to avoid it, he got whatever they had.  Poor thing's been feeling bad for the past two day and still had to work.  But today he's off, and I don't want him to do anything but rest.

It'll be chicken soup for lunch, thank you.

Other than that, not much else is going on.  My friend, Anjie, the one who did the cover for Luthor and the all trailers, is in New Orleans this weekend for the jazz festival.  She was all a flutter over seeing Tom Petty and Dave Matthews. 

It brings back a bunch of memories for me.  Steve and I have been to New Orleans twice.  It was so great.  Actually, a little sad fact, the first time we went was when Princess Diana was killed.  I remember Steve and I were walking back to our room (I think it was around 2 a.m. or so) and someone walked passed us and said that the queen had been killed in a car accident.  We later discovered the correct information, horrible as it was.
I have a picture we took with a shirtless, very well-muscled, guy holding a picture of Princess Diana.

But other than the sad turn of events, the trip was fun.  And the second one was even better. 

And that's all you're getting.  I plead the "Vegas": What happens in New Orleans, stays in New Orleans. I won't even explain why we were in a picture with a shirtless well-muscled, guy.

I gotta go check my on my baby.

Later-

www.polmcshane.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one