What a day-

Yikes, what a day!  Today was one of those days when I really wanted to just throw in the towel and not give a crap about being so close to retirement.  Unfortunately it was because of a few random customers who were in a bad mood or just naturally crazy.  Either way, they spewed their bad vibes all over me and those vibes stuck like glue for the rest of the day.  I am about to have a glass (or three) of wine.  I decided to do my blog entry beforehand as to protect you from a lot of al aoiaisjnd ljlj hi!-that.

But you know, Steve and I are strong believers that everything happens for a reason.  And today, even though it was crap on Pol's head day, I came out on top.  As I fumed all the way home at lunch to let the baby out, I had an epiphany.  I suddenly realized that I have the sequel to Blue Moon that I have never published just sitting on the perpetual shelf collecting fairy dust.  I realized I could easily prepare it and release it as an eBook, which is exactly what I am going to do.  The book is called The Rise of the Son.  And no, that's not a typo, you have to read Blue Moon to see why Sun is spelled Son, and you can do that by clicking the following link.
http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Moon-first-hand-becoming-werewolf/dp/0595130046/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325203853&sr=1-4

I've said that I am going to do whatever I can to get to Woodland Park sooner than my 03/2015 retirement date.  I hope to already be there by this time 2014!  The next year or two will be a whirlwind of writing, and publishing and marketing.  So hold onto your hats!

Now where's that damn glass?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one