The final step-

Things to do:
Make Luthor fan page-(check)
Get Luthor to the editor-(check)
Get Luthor cover done-(check)
Correct errors the editor found-(check)
Get Luthor to Production-

It's the final step.  Tomorrow I send Luthor to the publisher for production. 
I can't begin to tell you how much this moment means to me.  As I've mentioned in previous entries, I wrote Luthor so long ago, and he's meant so much to me over the years, it's surreal to know that in another month or so I will finally see it in print. 
And what's more, is that the world will meet Luthor.  They will get to know him and love him just the way the other four people in the world have.  Yes, only four people (other than myself) have ever read this story.  But they've each never forgotten that they have. 
I will tell you more about how I came about to create Luthor in the next few days, over the next few weeks. 
I'll tell you how the book came to be something entirely different, yet no less powerful. 
The story is dark, probably one of the darkest books I've ever written.  But through that darkness, everyone seems to find love for Luthor.  That's the greatest compliment they could ever give me.

I've been stressed out this past week, but it's been kind of fun.  I finished edits and worked with the designer who did the cover on some last minute tweaks, and also made sure everything else was perfect. 
This is it.
The final step. 

Luthor-
Iv'e said it before, and I'll say it again: I can't wait for you to meet him!

(Don't forget t visit his Facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/luthor#!/pages/Luthor/332611310104952)

www.polmcshane.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one