Well, it's Grammy night. I'm not usually all that excited about Grammy night, but for some reason I am this year. I think it's because of a few reasons. One being that Lady Ga-Ga's new song will be premiered and second (and forgive me for sounding a bit like a pedophile) is because Justin Bieber is nominated for best new artist, and I really hope he gets it.
I don't know what it is. There's just something about that kid that is so inspirational. He really is talented and he seems to be handling all his success the right way.
Anyway, we like him, so there.
Other than the Grammy's tonight, my day will consist of working on the second book, going to the gym and reading. Steve will be at work tonight so it's just Buster and I again.
Oh, I wish I could just get this career of mine started so we could spend all of our time together. I know it's not going to happen all at once, so I need for something to start so we'll be that much closer. And yes, we would like to spend all of our time together. That's just the way we are. We don't argue, we don't get one each other's nerves, we work well together when we're working on a project. We're two pieces of a puzzle that fit perfectly together.
Well, I'm short on words today, so I'm stopping there. Be nice to each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one