Another busy weekend-

It's my second weekend of keeping busy while on a writing hiatus.  I sure have been getting a lot of stuff done around the apartment.  I'm refinishing old tables, packing what I can for the move to the new house, even helping friends with projects around their house.

It makes me dream about my retirement in a couple of years.  I'm looking forward to it, not only because I'll finally be a full-time writer, but because there will be so many projects I'll be able to work on.  And that's what I love to do.  Never been the type to sit around very much.

Today I have to refinish the matching table to the one I did yesterday.  I think I'll also pack the dishes.  Our move is getting closer and closer, so it's about time to start working with limited supplies.

Exciting!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one