Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another busy weekend-

It's my second weekend of keeping busy while on a writing hiatus.  I sure have been getting a lot of stuff done around the apartment.  I'm refinishing old tables, packing what I can for the move to the new house, even helping friends with projects around their house.

It makes me dream about my retirement in a couple of years.  I'm looking forward to it, not only because I'll finally be a full-time writer, but because there will be so many projects I'll be able to work on.  And that's what I love to do.  Never been the type to sit around very much.

Today I have to refinish the matching table to the one I did yesterday.  I think I'll also pack the dishes.  Our move is getting closer and closer, so it's about time to start working with limited supplies.

Exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment