Killing time

I've been working on a new burning over the past few days. It's one of my more difficult ones. I thought it would be a cool idea. It's a lion head, lying on its side. The surround is black and part of the head vanishes into the blackness. It's turning out to be harder than I thought. But I'll keep on working at it and see what happens.
Not much else has been going on. I went to work today and was bored out of my gored. Now I'm just killing time until my dinner is done. Steve's working tonight. He's usually off on Wednesday but he picked up.
Even though it was a couple of days ago, I didn't get a chance to post about it (I know everyone was just broken over it), but it was cool that Ricky Martin came out of the closet. It took him a while, but it's understandable. Now, he's rich enough to where it doesn't matter if people turn on him (and there are enough assholes in the world, that they will). But if he had done it too soon, it might have effected his career too much. So, congrats, Ricky! (I don't think he reads my blog. I don't think anyone reads my blog).
Anyway, this weekend we're going to see Clash of the Titans. It should be good.
Well, that's about all the excitement I have for you, whoever you may or may not be. Until next time.
Be nice to each other.
Later-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one