Quarantine day 9


I hope everyone is staying as sane as possible during this trying time. I know it's difficult to be cooped up in the house for so long. Even for couples like Steve and myself, who love spending as much time together as possible. But it's different when you're spending time together and going out and about to find stuff to do, rather than stay at home.
It's probably a bit easier on me than it is for Steve because I'm used to being at home and staying busy. But he's a champ, and we'll get through this with one another's help, just like everyone else will.

Speaking of everyone else . . . Ah! To the people who are not listening to the stay at home orders or social-distancing themselves, STOP! All you are doing is prolonging this event, and you are going to cause the people who are staying at home to be forced to shelter there for even longer, and that's not fair.
(Obviously the people who need to see that the most won't because they're not at home trying to keep busy and reading blogs.)

Anyway, I'm kicking myself because we made a Walmart run the other day, and I forgot to grab a puzzle. Now, when it would be great to sit at the table and put one together, we got nada, and another grocery store run (there should only be one a week) isn't for another few days.
We have other games, but I can only beat Steve at Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit so many times. 😄 (I'm gonna pay for that one.)

The dogs are enjoying the constant company, although Finn has resorted to Brat Mode more times than we'd prefer lately. We think it's because Steve (fun Daddy) is home all the time now.

Other than games and crazy, bored golden retrievers, we've been watching a shitload of TV. We're almost done with the first season of Game of Thrones (fucking Joffrey! 👿) I've also been reading The Shining to Steve. He has never read it, and I purchased a collector's hardback and wanted to read it again. We haven't gotten to the really scary shit yet, I may read it at night when we do. . . Maybe not.

Okay, that's it for today. Stay safe. Stay inside. If you want to read a good book, some say I have a few. 😀 All my eBooks have been reduced to $1.99 to try and help out. And until April 2nd, the first installment of my Genie in a Bottle series is free to download. If you want to have a look, click the link to my Amazon page below.
(And don't forget, you don't need a Kindle to get eBooks, you can download the Kindle app, and it works great!)
Amazon

Thanks everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one