Too early for humans

It's just after 4:30 in the morning on Monday. I'm sitting here posting a blog entry as I wait for my coffee to take affect. Steve had to be AT work by five, so he had to get up at four, and, as it goes, I had to get up, too. Most would say, "We'll, you didn't HAVE to get up," but anyone who really knows me knows that, yes, I did.  Aside from being the type of person that, once I'm awake, I'm awake, I feel sympathetic for Steve having to get up so early, so I do, too.  Plus, I get his coffee ready and help him start his day (he is NOT a morning person, he needs the help).

But now that I'm up, I have a lot of time before I actually have to leave for my day job (21 months and counting until retirement!), so I'm washing the sheets, updating Facebook and Twitter, and obviously posting here.  One thing I can say for starting the day this early, you sure do get a lot of crap done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one