Something good to come of it-

 
They say there's something good that comes out of everything bad.  I suppose that's true, though it may be hard to see it right away.

Why am I saying this?

Well, as some of you know, about six years ago, I was approached by a movie studio that wanted to make Blue Moon into a movie.  It was the greatest news I had heard since the day Steve told me he wanted to be boyfriends.
So, I worked with the studio on this and that for ever.  I sent copy after copy of the book  to writers they wanted to do the script.

Well, fast-forward six years and I'm told that my story had been changed so much, the movie was no longer going to be based on my book, so I got booted.  Blue Moon became Blood Moon (real big difference).

But it's okay, I've accepted it now.

The good thing that came of it? I had never intended to do a sequel to Blue Moon.  But during the course of me getting fucked over, the studio had talked about making it multiple movies.  That got me thinking and TADA! The Rise of the Son was born.  And I decided to make the series a trilogy.

Now, The Rise is out and I've got positive things in my future.

So, just remember, when something seems devastating at the time, in the future, there may be a good reason for it. 

Don't forget to get Blue Moon and The Rise of the Son on eBook. (Might as well grab Luthor on eBook while  you're at it.)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_11?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=pol+mcshane&sprefix=pol+mcshane%2Cstripbooks%2C539

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one