First day of work of the new year


It was the first full work day of the new year. It all seemed to be going okay until about two o' clock when all my energy flew out the fucking window. I guess three days off causes your body to realize how much it rally enjoys being off.
Speaking of being off, the picture is of Santa Fe (of course), and that's going to be mine and Steve's focus for quite a while. Actually until we get there, I guess. The new year feels good already, and I'm determined to make things happen. Of course I can't help the things that are out of my control, but the things that I can control, I will control. Like our move to Santa Fe. Of course, if we don't win the lottery, or the HGTV dream Home, we'll have to wait until I retire in 4 1/2 years (out of my control), but if that turns out to be the case, we'll get there in 4 1/2 years. Until then, I will do whatever I can to get my writing career going (in my control, sort of). I will pursue agents and publishers to the best of my ability. I will put things in order that I can put in order, so that when the time comes to get the hell out of Texas, we can go.
As far as other things went today: I practiced for about a half an hour on the guitar, but my fingers are killing me. I said I would try to practice every day, and I'm going to do it. I didn't, however, work on the wood burning I started. I was just too tired and I didn't want to screw anything up. But it wasn't for lack of trying.
Well, that's it for now.
Be nice to each other.
Later-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one