Road trip



Steve and I decided to take a road trip to Yellowstone in a week or so. I'll admit that I'm a bit nervous to be out in the world so much during these scary times, but we'll be in the truck the majority of the time, so we won't be around many people. Even in the park, we'll have the dogs with us, so we won't be able to go out and walk around that much, so interaction will be limited.

But no matter how anxious it makes me feel to be out, Steve and I need this trip. We haven't been able to do anything like this before because he was always working. We've lived in Colorado for almost six years now, and we've never been camping! Even when we lived on the mountain and could have camped in our backyard, we didn't.  Now we have the opportunity while he's not working to take a vacation. Also, once we move out of Colorado (yeah, we're leaving), we'd never make it back to Wyoming again, so we'll do it now.

There's also another reason I want to go, other that to see the amazing park, God forbid that tRump wins the election, I don't think we'll make it through another four years. Life would be forever altered, and not for the better. Think of the chaos and anarchy that he has created in just four years. What will happen after eight?

So, Steve and I will be super careful, but we're going to take a wonderful road trip now, and get something knocked off our bucket lists at the same time.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one