A fucking embarrassment!


I haven't posted much on this blog because, to be perfectly frank, there hasn't been much going on in my life that is worth talking about.
I've tried talking about my writing, but that hasn't gone well. So what I'm going to do, is just talk about shit that bothers me. If that's what makes blogs interesting, then here it goes.

First off?

The piece of shit posted above. He's a fucking embarrassment to America. I remember the night he stole the election (as many people do, like a horrible nightmare we can't wake up from). I couldn't believe this white trash, mobster got voted in.

Every single day there has been some new thing that dumbass has done, yet he is still there. He has Putin in his pocket (and probably up is ass a few times), and nothing is ever done about him.

Life seems to have gotten more difficult and depressing since he stole the White House. He instills so much anger in so many people and he simply bathes in it.

Unfortunately, I can't put in words what I wish would happen to him, since it would be a national threat (whatever), but I something has to happen soon, especially with N Korea about to bomb us, otherwise, I seriously feel many of us will be dead by 2019!

Will this make a more interesting blog? To spew the anger and hatred that dick fuels in more than 66% of Americans?

Well check back, because if that red-headed cunt doesn't go anywhere, there will be plenty more posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one