Settled in and snowed in

As each day passes, Steve, Buster, and I feel more and more at home in our new home. There are still those moments when it doesn't feel real, I don't belong here, and someone is about to tell us to get the fuck out. 
But, thankfully, those moments only live a few short seconds, and then the gratitude and joy take over again.

We started getting snow yesterday around noon, and it hasn't stopped. We've gotten about ten inches  so far.

But I got to use my new snow blower for the first time this morning when Steve had to go to work. It was fun.

I won't be doing much today. We've been painting the inside of the house, so it's a good day to build a nice fire, and just chill inside.
(But, of course, I can't wait to get outside and play in the snow.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one