One day . . .


It's hard at times, fighting that nagging feeling that it's all for nothing.

I know being an indie author is always going to be an uphill battle, and that I have to have faith that one day it will all be worth it.  But there are many times when the going is tough.

But I continue to write because I love it.  I continue to write because when I don't, I feel as if I'm depriving my body of something it needs to survive.

I write and write in hopes that one day the names Luthor or Serpenteens will be as recognized as Carrie and Twilight.

I write because I have so many tales to tell.

So, no matter how many times that nagging feeling raises its ugly head, I'll just push it back down and continue writing.

Because I'm a writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one