So thankful

I guess I try to always be thankful.  But this year, I feel especially so.

On the eve of Thanksgiving, my mind is racing with so many things I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband.

I'm thankful for the last twenty-two years he shared with me.

I'm thankful we have such a great dog in Buster.

I'm thankful for the fact that I have just over a year left at my day job until I retire, we move to Colorado, and I will be a full-time writer.

But while we're still here in Austin . . .

I'm so thankful for our house.  On some level we wish we didn't love this house as much as we do, since we won't be here long, it would make it easier when we have to leave.

And I'm thankful that Steve and I have great neighbors around our house.

I'm thankful for my health and Steve's and Buster's and so many others.  That may sound cliche' but, I've registered death records for the city of Austin for the past twenty-four years, there's a lot of uncertainty out there.

I'm also thankful to my readers.  This year has been my most successful year to date, and it's all because of you.
Thank you!


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one