Tonight's blue moon-

Tonight there will be a blue moon. Obviously, my mind becomes full of my own book, 'Blue Moon' and the fun it was to write.

I remember when I came up with the idea; I was sitting around thinking about nothing in particular, when the thought of werewolves popped into my head. I've always been drawn to werewolves.  I think they are, by far, the coolest and sexiest of the big monsters. 
But as I was thinking of them back then, I began to wonder what someone who was cursed would say if they had the chance to apologize to the families of his victims. As I pondered that, I tried to imagine when someone would have the opportunity to do that, and clearly it would have been before he died.  Thinking of how that would work, I came up with the suicide note that Adam Keel writes and the opportunity of escape the blue moon gave him.

I had spent years satisfied with  the fact that 'Blue Moon' would be a stand alone book, but years later realized it didn't have to be. I wrote 'The Rise of the Son' as a sequel, and next year will release the final installment to the trilogy.

You can find 'Blue Moon' and 'The Rise of the Son' on Amazon. 

Happy blue moon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one