An amazing time-

Although I am spending my day baby sitting Buster, once again because he decided to eat something he shouldn't (this time it was two feet of Christmas tree lights OFF the Christmas tree), I'm happy.
It looks like Buster be fine, and we've been trough this drill enough to know he'll be good as new in a few days.  We learned this after the disposable razor, and the blue pen, and leather guitar strap . . .

But everything's okay.  Even a dog puking Christmas joy all over the place could ruin my mood. 

This is an exciting time in history.  The Supreme Court is reviewing two key questions regarding same-sex marriage, and a person's Constitutional right; the outcome could be that same-sex marriage will be legal in all 50 states!

I can't wait for the moment when the marriage that Steve and I went to Canada for, is finally legal where ever we are in the United States, too. 

Man, the celebrations that are gonna be had . . .

And I bet the economy is gonna get better, too, because all those gay couples will be getting married all over the place.  And you know how those gays do it-big and flashy!

It will be a moment we'll never forget . . .

I don't want to get my hopes up too high in case, but I also WANT to get my hopes up.  Why not?  Why not be hopeful that the moment no one thought we'd see in our lifetime, may be here? 

Why not hope that there will be celebrations?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one