Anyone?


You know, I think I've figured out why I get so bored with posting blog enteries; it's because I only have two followers. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you both (if you're still there), it's a blow to the old ego when no more join in.
Who knows, maybe there are more reading who aren't listed as followers, but I doubt it.
I guess you might be able to tell by now, I'm in a mood. I don't know why I'm in a mood, but I am.
Actually, I know why I'm in a mood. I'm in a mood because things are just now happening right now and I hate that. I'm waiting for the movie to get going, I'm waiting to find a publisher for Luthor, I'm waiting to publish The Rise of the Son, I'm wating to finish a burning becuase I've had to order yet another new pen and I'm frustrared with it. I just feel ike I'm waiting for everything. I feel like too many things are out of my control right now, and I don't like it. When I feel like this, I just feel down about everything I do: writing, wood burning, working out, it all seems a bit on the "What the fuck am I trying for?" side.
And now I'm in a tough spot because I'm still going through Luthor one last time (it was put off for a while) and I'm not in a good place to do any writing, but if I don't, that will make me feel bad because I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing to get where the fuck I want to get!
Ugh! I hate days like today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one