Special day




May 18th, 1967-the day the world got better! That was the day Steve came into the world.

Today is his birthday, and although we're stuck at home, we'll make the best of it, because it's what he deserves.

I can't begin to tell you how much Steve means to me. Although, those who know me totally understand. He's my best friend.  That always sound cliché when it's said, it is very true. My life became truly blessed the day we met.

Let's see what other wonderful things happened during the year that brought Steve:

The Monkees released their 2nd album.
NBC released a colorized version of Dragnet.
Lunar Orbiter 3 was launched.
The NFL drafted Bubba Smith from Michigan State.
"Respect" was released by Aretha Franklin.
The Beatles single "Penny Lane" went #1 on May 18th.

But the most important thing to me that happened in 1967 was that Steve came into the world. And twenty-something years later, he would step into my world and change it forever.

Happy birthday to my wonderful husband. I will spend the rest of my days trying to make you at least half as happy as you have made me. 💓

Comments

  1. I am so glad to know you and Steve are so happy together💜.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one