Flipping the switch


It's true there has been a lot lately to be bummed out about. It's been difficult emotionally. Being quarantined for so long and being afraid to venture out to the store when we need to go. I've been trying my best not to let it get to me, but I've been failing. Some days it seems worse than others.

That has to stop.

Yes, it's a stressful situation, but Steve and I are a lot better off than many people. We aren't standing in food lines. We're able to pay rent. True, he hasn't worked in two months, but thankfully, unemployment came through quickly. For many it didn't. Still hasn't.
But most of all, Steve and I are healthy and safe. That's what's really important.

So that stress and anxiety that is slowly taking over my days, has to be put away in a drawer somewhere, because this situation isn't going to stop any time soon.

It's time to flip the switch.
Those "voices" of doubt, well, they need to be put away with the stress and anxiety, too.

There's work to be done. Books to be finished. No more time will be wasted.

Time to flip the switch.

Check out my Amazon page if you haven't yet.
Thanks!

Stay safe. Stay inside. Protect others. 💓





Comments

  1. Thank you so much, my friend. You make the world a better place💜.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one