Quarantine day 46




What to talk about on day 46 . . . let's see . . .

It's drizzling. Not an actual rain that we need, but we'll take it. Of course it's cold again. Yeah.

Oh, yesterday Steve and I tried to watch The Joker, because it had won awards and everyone raved about it. We had never really wanted to watch it, and after we got maybe half way through, we realized we were right.
We hated it. It was depressing and weird. There's too much depressing and weird in real life right now.

It's funny, the way that happens to us with movies. There have been many occasions where a film is a hit and everyone loves it, but when Steve and I watch it, our opinions are total opposite from the rest of the world. We're left with feeling like, Why does everyone like this movie?

What are our go-to movies?

Hairspray!
Moonstruck!
The Color Purple!
Life of Pi!
Aladdin!
Love Simon!

Those are some good movies! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Not sure which movie today holds, but whatever it is, it'll be better than what we watched yesterday.

Stay safe. Stay inside. ๐Ÿ’“

Comments

  1. I agree with you. I watched The Joker last year. It was really depressing. I was left in tears at the cinema and couldn't move from my seat for a while...
    Stay safe, my friend๐Ÿ’œ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one