Quarantine day 39



Well my jaw's not broken!

I was actually beginning to fear that I may have gotten a small fracture in my jaw from "the incident" with Baby Finn. By the time we were getting ready for bed last night, my jaw still hurt and I was unable to open it fully. I kept ice on it throughout the day, and apparently it helped.
This morning my jaw felt better. It is still tender, but I can move it more. Whew! All I needed was to have my jaw wired shut for 6 weeks and be stuck with drinking my meals. I would waste away to nothing.

Other than that, I feel a touch of anxiety because Steve and I are venturing out to PetSmart today. Finn has outgrown his harness, and we need to get a new one for him, he also needs food (Finn, not Steve). Plus, we're stopping at Walmart for a few things we need while we're out.

I hate that feeling or dread simply because we have to go to the freaking store! I've been awake since three because I kept thinking about the "game plan." Ridiculous.
But we'll have our masks on, and I will try my hardest not to be too irritated by the countless idiots we'll see without them.

I did manage to do a little exercise this morning, even with the lack of sleep. I also got a little work on a book done. Now I'm working on my blog. I should be done with all of my daily tasks before Steve wakes up. 😜

Don't forget to stop by and grab one of my books, if you haven't already. And tell a friend.
Click HERE for my Amazon page.

Thanks.

Stay safe. Stay inside when you can. 💓

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one