The Invisible Man



I know I posted about movies yesterday, but today I'm dong it again.
Why?
Because the remake of The Invisible Man was released today on DVD!

This movie is really good. I guess that's obvious or I wouldn't be talking about it, huh?

I've always loved the Invisible Man. Just the concept of invisibility is so cool. Imagine the things you could do or places you go?

This movie follows an abused wife, played by Elisabeth Moss. After her husband commits suicide, she is suddenly terrorized by an enemy she can't see.

Invisibility in this version is achieved by a specialized suit (don't worry, that's not a spoiler) that reflects light. It's kinda scary because it's something that will probably be around in the future.

So, Steve and I are going to venture out to BestBuy today and grab a curbside order of The Invisible Man in 4K.

If you want a fun and suspenseful movie, this one's on demand, too.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

  1. I've been thinking about the power of invisibility today. Magical connection. Thank you for helping me dream of a better world. You are loved, my friend💜.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one